IBAC Annual Plan 2023/24
IBAC's Annual Plan 2023/24 outlines the organisation's priorities for the next twelve months, and provides a budget overview.
Strategic areas of focus guide IBAC's work to prevent and expose public sector corruption and police misconduct. Informed by IBAC's intelligence gathering, data analysis and engagement with stakeholders, the strategic focus areas for 2023/24 are:
- High-risk police units, divisions, and regions
- Excessive use of force, including use of force on people at risk
- Police responses to family violence incidents and predatory behaviour
- High-risk public sector agencies, including those managing high-value matters
- Improper influence, including by lobbyists, donors, government-aligned stakeholders and third-party facilitators.