Telephone hours: 10 am – 4 pm (Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays).
Go to the accessibility section for hearing, speech and interpreter services.
- We will help you with your enquiry and treat you with respect. In return, we ask that you don’t use abusive or threatening language or behaviour towards our staff.
- If making a complaint is impacting your mental health and wellbeing, support is available.
- All IBAC officers have completed human rights, and cultural and gender diversity training to increase their knowledge and understanding of the broader community in which they work.
- How to make a complaint to IBAC, including what we can and cannot consider.
- You can call us with queries about the complaint processes or for an update on an existing complaint.
- Our service charter explains what to expect when you make a complaint.
- What to do if you have a complaint about IBAC.
For media enquiries, call us on 0427 480 840
* indicates a required field