IBAC may collect personal, health and sensitive information in the course of its business including information about:
- people who contact it directly with enquiries
- people who subscribe to IBAC mailing lists
- people who make a complaint
- people associated with investigations
- people who apply for roles with, or are employed by, IBAC.
IBAC also collects information about people who are referred by other bodies for investigation, or who it refers to other bodies.
Individuals may contact us anonymously. However, to provide some services or to consider some complaints, the collection of personal information may be necessary.