IBAC Annual Plan 2022/23
IBAC's Annual Plan 2022/23 outlines the organisation's priorities for the next twelve months, and provides a budget overview.
Strategic areas of focus guide IBAC's work to prevent and expose public sector corruption and police misconduct. Informed by IBAC's intelligence gathering, data analysis and engagement with stakeholders, the strategic focus areas for 2022/23 are:
- High-risk police units, divisions & regions
- High-risk public sector agencies
- Major infrastructure projects
- Improper influence - influence of lobbyists, donors, government-aligned stakeholders and third-party facilitators
- Use of force on people at risk
- Police responses to family violence incidents and predatory behaviour.