- Managing Body-Worn Cameras
- Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project Phase 2: Main works
- Kinship Care
- Responses to Performance Engagement Recommendations: Annual Status Update
- Results of 2021 Audits: Universities
- Results of 2021 Audits: Technical and Further Education Institutes
- Follow-up of Protecting Victoria’s Coastal Assets
- The Effectiveness of Victoria Police’s Staff Allocation
IBAC Insights (newsletter)
IBAC insights issue 33
As the end of the year fast approaches, many will be aware, the end of my five-year term at IBAC is also very near.
The September 2022 issue of IBAC Insights includes a message from our Commissioner, a statement on corruption risks in the lead up to an election, investigation updates, a podcast about working with diverse communities, and more.
Why good governance matters: best practice for public entity boards. Learn more about the responsibilities expected of public entity boards, and the integrity obligations placed on individual board directors.
Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference. Australia’s leading anti-corruption event brings together Australian and international anti-corruption experts to speak on risk identification and management, emerging trends and innovative approaches to combat corruption and heighten workplace integrity systems. The conference includes plenary sessions, discussion panels and workshops, and provides opportunities for developing professional networks across a wide range of jurisdictions and expertise.
Recent publications and resources from other agencies and organisations:
- A report on Murdoch University's governance and oversight of farm management
- A report on the deployment of police dogs
- Report on the balance of recommendations arising out of previous Commission reports on the Department of Corrective Services
- A final review of recommendations made following reports on dangerous drugs in Western Australian hospitals
- Managing conflicts of interest between local government councillors and property developers
- Overview of submissions received for Integrity Commission consultation process: Reforming lobbying oversight in Tasmania
- A summary report of own-motion Investigation Fisher, into any misconduct committed by Derwent Valley Council Councillor Paul Belcher relating to his relationship with a property developer
- Annual Report 2021-22
IBAC is committed to developing resources to help build the capacity and knowledge of the public sector to prevent corruption. To suggest resources for IBAC Insights, contact us at email@example.com.