IBAC Annual Plan 2021/22
IBAC's Annual Plan 2021/22 outlines the organisation's strategic priorities and focus areas, in addition to core work for the year, and provides a budget overview.
IBAC has identified six strategic areas of focus to guide our work to prevent and expose public sector corruption and police misconduct in 2021/22. These focus areas have been informed by our strategic intelligence assessments, complaints and notifications data, operational intelligence and stakeholder consultation.
Strategic focus areas:
- High-risk police units, divisions & regions
- High-risk public sector agencies
- Major infrastructure projects
- Undue influence
- Use of force on people at risk
- Police responses to police family violence incidents.