Make a complaint

Before you complete this form

  1. Understand who we can and can't investigate and check if we’re the right agency in Victoria to complain to.
  2. Be clear on who you are complaining about.
  3. If you have already complained to another agency, have those details ready.
  4. Understand your privacy options and what happens to your complaint.

If you don’t want to make a formal complaint, consider providing information.

This form is secured to protect your privacy.

If you are using a shared computer

To protect your privacy clear your browsing history, including your cache and all autofill form data, after submitting this complaint form.

Need help?

If you are vision-impaired and want to submit a complaint, please call us on 1300 735 135.

Do you have to notify IBAC? Victoria Police and heads of public sector bodies must notify IBAC of suspected corruption.

You will be able to print out a copy of this form after submitting.

  1. Current page isContact details
  2. Your complaint
    Part A
  3. Your complaint
    Part B
  4. Confirm
You can make a complaint anonymously but this will impact our ability to seek further information and will impact our ability to progress your complaint.

Your name

A translator will be provided in your preferred language to ensure all documentation is able to be comprehended. Also if you need to contact an IBAC officer by telephone or in person an interpreter will be arranged.

Your residential address

Your mailing address

Contact details