The types of personal information that IBAC may collect through this website includes:
- your name, email address, telephone number, IP address and other contact or identification details
- the content of any online application, enquiry, submission, subscription, survey or complaint that you submit
- the content of any other solicited or unsolicited electronic communication that you send
- any registration information that you provide to use any Web Service which is accessible through the website
- the content of any comments that you post to, or otherwise make available on, the IBAC website using any web service
- any other information that you provide to, or make available on, the IBAC website
- meta data relating to any electronic communications that you send to any of IBAC ‘s email addresses through the website. Examples of metadata include your electronic address, time and date sent, time and date received, unique message identification, message type and message .
IBAC relies upon you to ensure that any personal information that you provide to, or make available on, its websites is accurate, current, complete and relevant. IBAC also relies upon you to advise it of any changes to such personal or health information.
You can browse IBAC’s website anonymously without disclosing any of your personal information. However, if you do not provide any information requested on IBAC’s website for the provision of a service then IBAC may not be able to provide the service to you.